Palm Desert Caregiver MeetingCategory:
(For caregivers only) Come share the ups and downs of living with somebody with Parkinson's. Together there are ways of finding solutions that, when alone, might never be considered. No need to continue with your frustrations because you are not alone. Give yourself a break.
This group meets on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month. Check the calendar as needed to confirm dates and times and make sure that you are signed up!
Date & Time:
- 10:00am until 11:30am
- Monthly on the first on Monday of the month, starting September 03, 2018
- Location: PRO Office 74090 El Paseo, Suite #104 Palm Desert, CA 92260
- RSVP by phone: 760-773-5628
- RSVP by email: email@example.com
- 1. Let us know that you're coming to the meetings; it helps us prepare and it's easy! RSVP by answering our friendly meeting reminder call and/or complete the survey in the meeting reminder email. That's it.
- 2. Find the clipboard and sign in. This is vital for our accounting and helps PRO better serve YOU and the Parkinson's community.
- 3. Donate! PRO survives and thrives on your contributions, however, meetings are now and have always been free of charge.